Men's 1 XI Coach wanted for 2015/16 Season
Witney Hockey has over 200+ members from all over West Oxfordshire. Our aim is to play top quality hockey and to enjoy a good after match club atmosphere. There are opportunities to train twice a week and improve fitness and skills. We run four men’s and three ladies sides and are particularly proud of our Junior Development Program.
If you have any questions about the ladies playing teams please contact the Ladies Club Captain Katie Gatt. For men's section enquiries email Men's Club Captain Ben Campion. For general enquires about the club send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or phone Club Chair Richard Young (tel: 01993 200110)
2014-15 Training Dates
- Ladies 1st XI Squad Training every Tuesday at Wood Green School from 7 30pm to 9 00 pm starting August 2014
- Ladies Club Training every Wednesday at Witney ATP, Gordon’s Way from 8 00pm to 9 30 pm starting Wednesday 10 September 2014
- Men's 1st XI Squad Training every Tuesday at Wood Green School from 7 30pm to 9 00 pm starting August 2014
- Men’s Club Training every Monday at Wood Green School from 8 00pm to 9 30 pm starting Monday 8 September 2014
- Junior Training is on Tuesdays at Wood Green School and Wednesday at Witney ATP. See the Junior Section for details
Get email updates
|News about each section of the club is sent out by email.
Click the link to sign up for updates straight to your inbox
|Witney Hockey Ladies
Witney Hockey Men’s
Witney Hockey Juniors
|Remember you do need to confirm you subscription Check your junk mail just in case.|