Witney Hockey has over 200+ members from all over West Oxfordshire. Our aim is to play top quality hockey and to enjoy a good after match club atmosphere. There are opportunities to train twice a week and improve fitness and skills. We run four men’s and three ladies sides and are particularly proud of our Junior Development Program.WitneyHockey for seniors and @WHJunior for junior members.
If you have any questions about the ladies playing teams please contact the acting Ladies Club Captain Katie Gatt. For men's section enquiries email acting Men's Club Captain Tim Hardy. For general enquires about the club send an email to [email protected] or phone Club Chair Richard Young (tel: 01993 200110)
2013-14 Training Dates
- Ladies 1st XI Squad Training every Tuesday at Wood Green School from 8 00pm to 9 30 pm starting August 2013
- Ladies Club Training every Wednesday at Witney ATP, Gordon’s Way from 8 00pm to 9 30 pm
- Men's 1st and 2nd XI XI Squad Training every Monday at Wood Green School from 8 00pm to 9 30 pm starting August 2013
- Men’s Club Training every Tuesday at Wood Green School from 8 00pm to 9 30 pm from
- Junior Training is on Tuesdays at Wood Green School and Wednesday at Witney ATP. See the Junior Section for details
Get email updates
|News about each section of the club is sent out by email.
Click the link to sign up for updates straight to your inbox
|Witney Hockey Ladies
Witney Hockey Men’s
Witney Hockey Juniors
|Remember you do need to confirm you subscription Check your junk mail just in case.|