- Senior ladies training starts this week
- If you have any questions about the ladies playing teams please contact the acting Ladies Club Captain Katie Gatt
- Ladies 1st XI Squad Training every Tuesday at Wood Green School from 8 00pm to 9 30 pm starting August 2013 led by Chris Boyle
- Ladies Club Training every Wednesday at Witney ATP, Gordon’s Way from 8 00pm to 9 30 pm from 11 September 2013
- 2nd XI
- Development Squad
Click here to receive updates for the ladies teams by email
Witney Hockey Club run two senior ladies teams. Please follow the link to find out about training, fixtures and contact details
If you are interested in joining the club please do feel free to come along to a training session.
- Potential 1st XI players may want to try the 1st XI training session on a Tuesday evening at Wood Green School from 8 pm to 9 30 pm.
- Alternatively club training takes place at Witney ATP, Gordons Way on a Wednesday evening during the season from 8 pm to 9 30 pm.