We are urgently looking for a Goal Keeper to play in our Ladies Third XI for this season. Please contact Katie Gatt for further information.
- If you have any questions about the ladies playing teams please contact the acting Ladies Club Captain Katie Gatt
- Ladies 1st XI Squad Training every Tuesday at Wood Green School from 7 30pm to 9 00 pm starting August 2014 led by Chris Boyle
- Ladies Club Training every Wednesday at Witney ATP, Gordon’s Way from 8 00pm to 9 30 pm from 10 September 2014
Click here to receive updates for the ladies teams by email
Witney Hockey Club plan to run three senior ladies teams this season. Please follow the link to find out about training, fixtures and contact details
- Ladies 1st XI: fixtures and contacts
- Ladies 2nd XI: fixtures and contacts
- Ladies Development: fixtures and contacts
If you are interested in joining the club please do feel free to come along to the Ladies Club Training session.
For further details contact about joining the club please contact either Ladies Club Captain Katie Gatt.